In November 2012, I was invited to give a presentation on iPads for the Chicago Bar Association by my good friend Catherine Sanders Reach. I had a great time and we had a packed house. Catherine has indicated that she’s going to have me back for an extended session in the early spring 2013.
Joan Feldman from Attorney at Work was in the audience and did a fantastic write-up of the session. It’s so good, in fact, that you could probably skip attending the session just by reading Joan’s report.
Joan covers my presentation in five areas:
- Get better acquainted – covers some general tips on using the iPad
- The apps – covers a few of my “top-ten must-have iPad apps for lawyers”
- Transferring files in and out of there – covers methods for getting documents on to your iPad
- Pointing fingers – covers my stylus (styli?) recommendations
- Security settings – covers my recommendations for securing your iPad